14 January 2011

Ya Allah ..

i miss u, i miss u so badly.. now the only thing that i could do is pray to Allah and be patient,, frankly, I never away from you for a long time.but now ..


 I'm trying to get used to live without you dear. I do everything by myself.without you to help me when I was in trouble. before this, if I need a help .. you was the first person I would look to please myself .. I'll always pray to Allah to give me strength and indomitable spirit to face the days ahead ..I know all that happened was something good comes from .. I hope it's not something that can make me feel sad or regret it later on .. I hope I have a passion strong enough to cope with patience..

aku cuma inginkan hidup seperti dahulu, tapi aku tahu yang masa tidak boleh diputarkan kerana masa itu umpama pedang yang tajam :'( ...


you are the first person I was looking for when I was in trouble,when I need someone who can listen to me.., someone who can make me calm when I'm sad, someone who is willing to sacrifice everything for me  as long as I can laugh again .. someone who've a guts to criticize me when I made a mistakes. ohh gosh you're the only person  who can do it perfectly..

No comments :